Ohio Law Firm Zealously Represents Personal Injury Plaintiffs
Toledo attorneys aggressively pursue their clients’ construction, work and other accident cases
When you are injured through the fault of others, you need and deserve attorneys who will fight as hard as they can to win compensation for your injury. At Zychowicz Skeldon, Ltd., we never back down from fighting for our clients’ rights, no matter how hard the opposition fights back. Our attorneys combine a total of 50 years of legal experience that we are ready to muster in our clients’ causes.
Our intelligent but hard-hitting approach can make all the difference to winning your case
Our collective half century of representing personal injury plaintiffs has taught us the secrets of tough and persistent representation that we bring to bear on behalf of our clients:
- The accurate assessment of case value -- We understand that achieving the right result begins with understanding how much your case is worth. We will draw on our five decades of experience to evaluate your case with reasonable precision.
- Effective negotiation of a settlement -- It is often possible to achieve satisfactory compensation for your injury without your having to step inside a courtroom. We combine strong arguments, a tough negotiating stance and our lifetimes of earning the respect of the defense bar and insurers to strengthen the chances of winning the amount you deserve.
- Experience in courtroom litigation -- When, as sometimes happens, we cannot reach a suitable settlement, we are ready to pursue your case through trial, employing careful preparation and aggressive advocacy.
We push the envelope in pursuit of just compensation for our clients. Though there is no guarantee that a case will be successful, our innovative thinking and refusal to back down no matter how stubborn the defense’s posture have served our personal injury plaintiffs well.
Obtaining recoveries for many types of accidents
- Work and work-site injuries -- A large part of our practice is comprised of cases involving construction injuries, construction site accidents, industrial injuries, admiralty and maritime injuries and workers’ compensation cases.
- Premises liability -- We represent people who suffer injuries caused by defective premises, including slip and fall accidents.
- Motor vehicle liability -- We represent the victims of both auto and trucking accidents.
Each of these kinds of cases has its own legal requirements, which require experienced and focused attorneys to understand and to pursue to a just outcome.
Contact determined Lucas County personal injury attorneys
If you have suffered a personal injury, we welcome the opportunity to sit down with you to determine how we can help. If we accept your case at Zychowicz Skeldon, Ltd., you will pay us a fee for our services only if we recover compensation for you. To schedule a free consultation at our Toledo office, call us at 419-740-4949 or contact us online.